Skip to content
- Company founded in 1978.
- Plastics trading into Asia.
- First markets India, China.
- Company moves Headquarters to Houston, TX.
- Plastics trading activities expand to Africa and Mexico.
- Portfolio expansion in commodity petrochemicals.
- Recognized with the USA President’s Export award.
- Further geographic expansion into Latin America, Turkey, and Europe.
- Vinmar Projects is established.
- Trading activities expand to Africa and Mexico.
- Vinmar enters global olefins market to expand business upstream.
- Vinmar Singapore established as Asia Pacific HQ.
- 1st long term Polyethylene offtake signed with Rio Polimeros.
- 1st long term chemicals offtake signed with Gulf Advanced Chemicals.
- 1st long term Polypropylene offtake signed with Advanced Petrochemical Co.
- Renewable Fuels division is established.
- Vinmar focuses on growth into distribution.
- M&A group established.
- Polymer Direct (Australia) is acquired.
- APTA Resinas (Brazil) is acquired.
- Veser Kimya (Turkey) is acquired.
- FRAC-CHEM is acquired.
- Vinmar Polymers America established for distribution sales in North America.